|Sultan, a fun, smart, sweet, spastic, |
sometimes brainless, neurotic
A random collection of thoughts I had today:
- How do I already have a farmer’s tan (read: burn) when it’s not even June yet and I live in the City of Perpetual Cloudiness?
- Lilacs smell amazing.
- Those miniature lava cakes that are crispy/fluffy out the outside and gooey on the inside are crazy good. The apple muffins I just made are just like those miniature lava cakes. Only difference is that they’re not crazy good. Quite gross, actually.
- Showing sincere appreciation towards someone goes a long way towards earning that person’s respect. Bonus if it’s done in actions, not just words.
- Thoroughbreds are fun, smart, and sweet as can be, but also potentially spastic, brainless, and neurotic. That’s why I love them.
- Memorial Day actually lasts for at least 3 1/2 days.
- I must get out on a river in the next couple of weeks, or... well, I don’t know. But I need to do it.
- PCs are pathetic. So are their commercials.
- They say hot whiskey makes a sore throat feel better. I wonder if drinking it cold will do the same thing. (Trying it currently. I’ll let you know how it works out).
- The last couple of inches of liquid/sludge in a homebrew bucket looks a lot like the water/muck in a vernal pool.
- Everybody needs to be loved. So many of the world’s problems exist because people don’t feel loved often or deeply enough.